Sky World provides a complete Microfinance Management System for the management of funds belonging to the various SACCOs dependent on us.
A complete Microfinance Management System is part of the Extreme ERP. Below is a summary of other features for our core banking ERP solution:
- BOSA & FOSA
- Payroll and Human Resource Module
- A.T.M. Bridge Module
- Integrated Mobile Banking
- Integrated SMS system
- Integrated Agency Banking with USSD/Mobile Application/POS
- Cheque Truncation System
- File Tracker System
Quality of Service Assurance
Sky World LTD constantly improves the quality and image of the company as a customer oriented, customer friendly and satisfying CSP by demonstrating top quality standards through our customer service representatives and the willingness and capability to uphold these standards.
Sky World LTD ensures the provision of quality of services and maintain them as follows:
- Services reliability: Sky World provides to its Customer’s a channel and services that can deliver/receive SMS Content and any other kind of Content in near real-time. The communication channels and servers are sized upwards as demand increases.
- Continuous operations (high availability): System architectures and designs will be created that support both high availability, disaster recovery and near continuous operations. Our services will offer 99.99 percent uptime guarantees annually. Contracts will also include supporting the customers move to another software or CSP vendor if they should so choose.
- Customer service and support: A call center number(s) and email address are provided to our Customers to log any kind of issues that require resolutions. Our support is available 24/7 for all critical issues/emergencies and 8/5 for all other kind of issues. Our response time through a phone call will be immediate while email will be at most one hour. We also provide an auto attendance phone service 24/7 through voice menus to attend to common customer queries that can be addressed with the automation. Sky World also provide on-site (customer’s site) staff as necessary to ensure communication between the customer and Sky World CSP services are excellent.
- User awareness and training: Sky World constantly conduct user awareness to our customers on current and new products to empower the customer on how to best leverage on the services provided. User awareness and training will be done through online documentation, seminars, conferences, seminars etc. Customers will also be updated on ongoing upgrades and changes in our services from time to time.
- Professionalism: Sky World competence or skill on our services to our customers is of an expected professional. Also we show deep interest and desire to serve our customers well and holding positive attitude towards our profession to attaining a high level of professionalism.
- Customer Surveys: Survey data form customer feedback will be used to enhance the customer experience, improve services and/or create new services on demand.
- Data security: Sky World offer end to end encryption for all information transmitted from the customers through our services to protect Customer’s confidential, private and sensitive information or data from unauthorized access, use, misuse, disclosure, destruction, modification, or disruption. All Clients management portals accessed via internet will be on SSL (Secure Sockets Layer – is the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser).
- Transparent operation: Sky World makes management and monitoring information about the customer’s contents and contracts fully available to customers. Content utilization and delivery reports will be provided that shows the Customer use.
- Terms of Service Agreements: There will be a terms of service agreement between Sky World and its Customers. This ensures that both parties are in mutual agreement on what is expected of either. In addition there will be an Non-disclosure agreement (NDA) between two parties that outlines confidential material, knowledge, or information that the parties wish to share with one another for certain purposes, but wish to restrict access to or by third parties. It will be a contract through which the parties agree not to disclose information covered by the agreement. An NDA will create a confidential relationship between the parties to protect any type of confidential and proprietary information or trade secrets. As such, an NDA will protect nonpublic business information.
- Interoperability: Our systems have the ability to work with diverse Customer systems through a standardized Application Programming Interface (API). Elements that are not visible to the customer or do not matter to the customer will also be standardized to enhance maintenance.
- Whole solutions: Our solutions are designed to meet all requirements of our customers and leverage in old, current and new information technology to increase Customer competitiveness and to optimize their efficiency in an on-going fashion.